Feel free to use the link or just look below!
To use my experience in talent management, establishing and maintaining recruiting processes, passive candidate accrual and hyper growth arenas to strengthen a company’s talent pool.
Tripping is the world’s largest site for vacation rentals. They work with top sites to offer 5 million vacation homes in 100,000 destinations worldwide. I was brought as the first Recruiting Manager to establish more formal policies and procedures for Staffing. I also worked as the Lead Recruiter handling all candidates from sourcing to hire. In addition, I was asked to help out on HR activities on an as needed basis.
- Streamlined and documented all Process in Staffing including a Job Order Process, Interview Process, New Job Order Process, Rejection Process, and an Offer Process
- Organized and maintained all relationships with Staffing Partners
- Wrote new MSA (Master Services Agreement) for Staffing Partners
- Created a Salary Band Document for all current and future positions
- Organized a Hiring Projection document for 4th quarter 2015 and all of 2016
- Took over responsibility for relationships with Staffing related website
- Documented emails, methods and any other work involved in the recruiting process
- Implemented a new Applicant Tracking System, SmartRecruiters
- Worked with all Departmental Directors, the CEO and COO to create new job descriptions and facilitate all interviews
- Began implementation of a number of new Employee perks
- Manage the Career Page of the CMS
- Completed an off shore project development engagement. from the vetting of potential firms to the establishment of the off shore practice
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Contract)
April 2015–June 2015
Docker, a Series D funded technology start up needed some extra hands for a big recruiting push. I jumped into the fray to use my expertise in Technology Recruiting.
- Created pipelines and did standard interview to offer recruiting for a number of different skill sets. This included UI/UX Engineers and Architects, Business Development, a GM in China, Front End Engineers, Back End Engineers and Full Stack Engineers, and a Senior Marketing Expert
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
April 2013 –April 2015
Mobiquity is a combination of a Product and Services Company. My role began in the NY office as the person responsible for all New York City based staffing. I brought an office of 3 people to over 15 people in 3 months. At that point, I was asked to relocate to San Francisco and repeat what I had done in NY. I was eventually tasked with handling all Staffing for Mobiquity in their West and Central regions. This primarily focused on Technical roles, but included Sales, Product and Administration.
- Work with Hiring Managers to create job descriptions, interview process and onboarding of new hires
- Worked to mold Company Culture in 3 new “start up” offices
- Developed new sourcing strategies by adding new tools and concepts to the traditional process
- Devised new internal metrics to follow recruiting momentum and stream line the staffing process
- Significantly increased diversity hiring in San Francisco and diversity strategy company wide
- Used multiple events and conferences as not just a springboard for recruiting efforts but to help brand and get the Mobiquity name into the market place
- Devised and executed new plans to increase technical staffing in the San Francisco, NYC and Dallas Market
- As the most senior HR representative west of the Mississippi, took on multiple responsibilities not under the traditional rubric of Talent Acquisition
Marcum Search LLC
October 2012 -March 2013
Marcum is a traditional boutique staffing agency supporting both Fortune 500s and smaller clients. I was responsible for both staffing and account relationship management. The focus of this role was Technical Roles. I was the 3rd person to join the Technical Recruiting team for a firm whose primary focus was accounting and administration staffing.
Senior Recruiter Executive Search
April 2012 -October 2012
TalentWave specialized in full service recruiting for the Life Sciences and Bio-Pharmaceutical field. I was hired to both help existing National Pharmaceutical clients in addition to begin the process of establishing an East Coast presence. I place Certified Research Associates primarily with a scattering of assorted other skill sets.
Sr. Executive Recruiter
August 2008-March 2012
Genesis 10 is a National staffing firm with over 18 offices in the United States and Canada. I initially worked as a Senior Recruiter for the Bloomberg Account and their varied openings primarily in the NY area. This includes C++/UNIX developers, JAVA developers, and Quantitative Developers. From May 2009 to 2012, I was a member of the Executive Placement Division, a brand new business area for Genesis 10 focused on permanent placement
Senior Executive Recruiter
February 2008 -August 2008
Taylor Grey specialized in Technology and high end Executive Administration. I was a senior member of the team, running a full desk, including account management and candidate sourcing with a focus on creative front end web developers, creative directors, web producers and other individuals in the digital arena Full Life Cycle recruiting, from sourcing the candidate to final salary negotiation, walking through resignation and beginning the new opportunity.
The Bachrach Group
Manager of Client Services
May 2004-January 2008
The Bachrach Group is a full-service staffing firm with over 50 employees. I was a senior member of the Technical Recruiting area. I was the 3rd person to join the Technical area that had over 18 people by the time I left. I helped to grow and make profitable a new area of what had been primarily an accounting placement firm.
Senior Technical Recruiter
March 2001-May 2004
APS-Botal was a boutique-staffing firm that specialized in Technical Placement. I was a senior member of the Consulting area. Here I honed the techniques I learned at my first firm to grow both personally and professionally.
Recruit Dynamics (eClaro)
May 1998 – March 2001
I began as a junior recruiter and was given a stack of resumes to call. With minimal instruction I learned technology terms and how the different areas relate to each other. I also learned the full job placement process including permanent and consulting job placement. When the company acquired IBM’s first tier vendor status, I worked intensively in the corporate recruiting arena supplying contractors to many of IBM’s national accounts
Columbia University in the City of New York
BA, Political Science, 1994 – 1998
BA, Jewish History, 1994 – 1998